Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

quick update

I realize I haven't posted anything in about a week, and I am trying to decide if that's good or bad.  I don't want to post just to post; it's really when I find something interesting or noteworthy for discussion that I am looking to use this as an outlet.  But at the same time, I know there are plenty of things I want to mention or share that I haven't yet, and perhaps I don't need to expand on everything I post about.  It's still early for this blog and I am feeling out how it's going to always work.  I am thinking of resurrecting my Wednesday Morning Short Film Club, which may play better here than on Facebook.  Maybe also a daily or weekly suggested read, and the Hollywood roundup kind of thing too.  Like I said, still feeling this out...

In the meantime, this trailer for X-Men: First Class popped up today.  I like that we are getting to the point where comic book movies are going in some new directions.  The four comic movies this summer - this, Thor, Captain America, Green Lantern - may not all end up as winners, but each one of them is trying something a little different than what we've typically seen from past Marvel films.  Captain America is still the one I find most intriguing, but this trailer bumped this up on my radar.  Take a look:

0 comments:

Post a Comment